As of August 2014, any products that may get sent to me for review or promotion will be marked with an *. Please note that all opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own, and do not reflect those of the brands I may be discussing.
As of January 2017, any paid for/sponsored posts will be disclaimed at either the beginning or end of the copy. Despite accepting payment for selected posts on this website, all opinions expressed are solely my own and do not reflect those of the brands I work alongside.
As of January 2019, in accordance with the ASA/CMA guidelines:
- All sponsored posts will be marked with ‘AD’ in the title, and a full disclaimer at the beginning of the post
- All posts containing sponsored items or items sent to me for review will be marked with ‘AD’ in the title and a full disclaimer at the beginning of the post if the post specifically mentions the items in question/links to the item/s or the brand
- All posts dedicated to a press trip/event will be marked ‘AD’ in the title and will contain a full disclaimer at the beginning of the post
- Any items that I have bought with my own money but from a brand that I have worked with on either a gifting or sponsored basis in the past 12 months will be disclaimed at the beginning of the blog post.
- All gifted items or items sent to me for review will be marked *
I am more than happy to accept any samples/event invitations as long as they remain in keeping with the style of my blog, and I can promise that I will always provide a completely unbiased review of my experience.