Sometimes we all need some much needed ‘me’ time, and I realise this more and more the older and busier I get. I’m a young professional living in a vibrant city and yet tonight rather than hitting the multitude of bars, clubs, restaurants and pubs that Manchester has to offer, I’ve chosen a night sat on the sofa in my flat in my onesie, with a bag of Doritos for company and you know what? I’m damn happy about it!
So tonight, in honour of my ultimate girls night in, I’m going to give you my top 10 tips for a relaxing Friday night in.
1. Run a bath and fill it with sweet smelling goodies – can you think of a better way to unwind?!
2. Dim the lights. Embrace that natural light or light some candles!
3. Stock up on edible goodies – chocolate is absolutely acceptable for that endorphin rush!
4. Pamper time! You know there’s no better feeling than smothering yourself in your fave products!
5. Films films films. Or Netflix. Or both – who cares, you’re the boss!
6. Catch up on your favourite blogs and YouTube channels – it’s the best time to indulge yourself!
7. Catch up on the latest celeb gossip and sartorial news with your fave glossies!
8. Get stuck into a good book – it’s the perfect way to take your mind off your busy life!
9. Turn your phone off. Switch off from the world for a while and focus on you!
10. Get an early night, those extra few hours sleep will set you up perfectly for a super fun weekend!
Do you have any tips for the perfect night in? I’d love to hear them!
Follow me on: