THE LIQUID EYELINER THAT CHANGED IT ALL

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner

I’ve been a gel eyeliner girl for a long time.
As in, I haven’t used liquid eyeliner since the days where you could only get it in a tube with a ridiculously badly designed brush and it used to go everywhere (or maybe that’s just my bad application).
Either way, gel eyeliner was my thing. Much easier to apply, much more pigmented and it kinda stayed put. Usually. Sometimes.

Then on a whim I picked up the Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black from Boots on my lunch break and I was hooked. This is eyeliner, in a pen (!!!). I know this will hardly be news to the vast majority of you who are probably sat there at the moment nodding condescendingly at the screen going ‘Yes Lj, that has been a thing for a while’ but for me it was a defining moment in my relationship with makeup.

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner

The Supercat eyeliner comes in both thin and chunky options, and I went for the thin one, determined to get my perfect cat eye flick that I have never been able to properly achieve while using gel. I was worried that the tip would start to dry out (think cheap felt-tip pens when you were a kid and the life altering disappointment when the pink dried up and you wanted to colour in Disney princesses) but in the 3 months that I’ve had it, it’s still as moist (ew I hate that word) as it was when I first bought it.

Super easy to apply, it dries instantly and it doesn’t budge throughout the day, meaning that your eyeliner stays perfect from the moment you leave the house with no need to re-apply. It glides really smoothly over the lid and is so super pigmented it really makes your eyes pop. Now, I’ve always been a huge advocate of high end products, but honestly I don’t think I’m going to switch up this drugstore favourite any time soon!

Shop Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner here: click

| Bloglovin’ | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube |

1. Candace Shiflet
    June 18, 2015 / 11:17 pm

def checking this out!! i have been looking for a good liquid liner with no luck. you literally read my mind hahaxo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

June 22, 2015 / 9:05 pm

Ahh amazing! Make sure you let me know how you find it! It's honestly changed my life, melodramatic as that sounds! xo

2. Bash Harry
    June 19, 2015 / 3:20 am

I'm a gel liner girl too! It's been ages since I've used a felt tip liner and this looks really cool! I'd love to try it out <3xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

June 22, 2015 / 9:06 pm

You really should, it's honestly so great for precision and application! I've never found one that I've enjoyed using more! xo

June 22, 2015 / 9:06 pm

Doesn't it just! I love the fact that it doesn't dry out as well, mine has literally lasted me for months and I've only just had to repurchase this week! xo

3. Vanessa James
    June 21, 2015 / 1:48 pm

I haven't tried this product, but I do adore Soap & Glory.. Will be giving this a whirl on my next trip to Boots xVanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

June 22, 2015 / 9:07 pm

Oooh definitely do and let me know how you find it! xo

June 22, 2015 / 9:07 pm

It's honestly so good, you really should try it! 🙂 xo

4. Beth Lodge
    June 23, 2015 / 1:52 pm

I bloody love this eyeliner! I thought I'd hate it too and it'd dry out really quickly but it's perfff :)Beth xBethany Georgina

June 24, 2015 / 5:11 pm

It really is! I've tried a few high end ones to compare and I'd honestly choose this one every time! xo