MANCHESTER HAUL

Manchester Fashion Blogger

So since I moved to Manchester, I might have been shopping a bit.
A lot.

I’ve had some vouchers and savings to spend and I’ve waited until I moved because I figured a good dose of retail therapy would help me settle, and you know what? I was totally right! So to see what fashion and beauty buys I’ve been snapping up through the month of May, watch the video below and if you haven’t already don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!

| Bloglovin’ | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram |

1. Emmajane.
    June 22, 2015 / 9:35 pm

Retail therapy is always needed when big changes like this happen! XWorkout Wear over at-hailandharmony.blogspot.ie// BLOGLOVIN

June 24, 2015 / 5:09 pm

You're definitely right! I mean I basically need no excuse for shopping but if I did I figure this is a pretty valid one! xo

2. Alice Young
    June 22, 2015 / 11:52 pm

I've wanted Mac Brave for ages, it's such a fab shade. And yes I love that Friends episode – good to know you managed to get them off without the talcum powder aha. Btw just subscribed to your YouTube, don't know why I wasn't already subbed!The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

June 24, 2015 / 5:09 pm

It's actually overtaken Velvet Teddy as my new favourite which I never thought would happen and thankfully it's so much more affordable! Aww thank you!! I definitely need to start making more of an effort with YouTube now I'm all settled! xo

3. Bash Harry
    June 23, 2015 / 9:07 am

Oooh, can I just have those Topshop heels?! Wow! I love them! Also, great MAC products you picked up…I reeally want the Paint Pot! It seems like everyone's using it!xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

June 24, 2015 / 5:10 pm

Thank you! I used the Paint Pot for the first time this weekend and it was amazing, once I get a set up sorted I'm going to do a GRWM or tutorial featuring it I think! xo

4. Charlotte Lee
    June 23, 2015 / 12:23 pm

I don't know how I haven't noticed your arm tattoo before, I like. Please tell me more about your date… (I also wear crop tops in winter and jumpers in summer)Charlotte xxSmudgeness

June 24, 2015 / 5:11 pm

Crop tops in winter are just blatantly the way forward! I feel like we're kindred spirits haha xo