DAUGHTER

street style, urban style, nike, monochrome, blogger, fashion blogger, liverpool,

I think this is quite possibly the coldest I have EVER been while shooting. I’m not even kidding. Hence the cold and tired screwed up face in a lot of these shots. Also, while we’re on the subject of a (kind of) apology – some of these are a little out of focus, however I just loved the setting so much I had to include them anyway. Going back there to shoot this weekend too – I think Liverpool is my new favourite place.

ANYWAY this weekend proved a particularly difficult one for me in terms of deciding what on earth to wear as I needed something appropriate for a winter walk on the beach, an evening date in Liverpool and also ‘Meeting The Parents’ for the first time. Erm hello, what the hell do you choose when 90% of your wardrobe consists of joggers and small tops that really shouldn’t be seen out in public – nights out not included – (I’m looking at YOU Alexander Wang bustier) and the other 10% is formal wear?! Well, I did what every other self respecting young blogger does when faced with such a sartorial dilemma. I asked Momma Love. Who also came up stumped. We pondered, we mused, my wardrobe was emptied and then refilled and then emptied again before we came to the conclusion that really there was very little I could do.

So I went for the old faithfuls, the NaaNaa jacket for warmth (lol), my RUNWAY leather leggings because they’re just plain awesome, Nikes and a beanie because this is me that we’re talking about, and my Cheap Monday short sleeved kinda turtlenecked sweater. Boom.

I think I got it right in the end, what do you think?

urban style, street style, fashion, fashion blogger, fblogger, monochrome.

monochrome, fblog, fblogger, blogger, fashion , fashion blogger, style ,street style, urbn style,

nike, monochrome, fblog, fblogger, blogger, fashion blogger, fashion, street style, style , urban style

monochrome, nike, fashion blogger, fashion, blogger, fblog, fblogger, urban style, street style

nike, monochrome, fblogger, fblog, fashion blogger, blogger, fashion, street style, urban style

nike, monochrome, fblogger, fblog, blogger, fashion blogger, fashion, street style, urban style

Follow Me
Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’

6 Comments

  1. ThePixieCut
    March 5, 2015 / 9:28 pm

    thought the jacket was from Naa Naa clothing! Love how you styled it with the beanie ๐Ÿ™‚ The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan โ€˜Best New Fashion Blogโ€™ Winner 2014

    • Lucy-J
      March 10, 2015 / 12:47 pm

      Wow, thank you so much!! xo

  2. Fii Cridland
    March 6, 2015 / 7:09 pm

    I love the look, and the location, *and* that some shots are a little out of focus, it adds to the aesthetic ๐Ÿ˜‰ Great beanie styling, I envy anyone who can successfully style my fashion-nemesis. little miss fii || Fii x

    • Lucy-J
      March 10, 2015 / 12:48 pm

      Haha thank you, that's what I thought as well! Had to go back and shoot in a very similar place this weekend because I just couldn't resist the grimy streets!Aha thank you – it's the only one I can style into any sort of outfit though, the others all stick up too much at the moment, I think its my head shape >.< xo

  3. rebeccalikestotravel
    March 10, 2015 / 9:02 pm

    I am literally a little bit in love with your style! The photography is absolutely fantastic too. They don't look out of focus too. I hope your meeting went well with the potential in-laws too!Bee xxx QueenBeady.com

    • Lucy-J
      March 12, 2015 / 8:00 pm

      Thank you so much babe! The meeting went very well thank you, so much so that I was round there again this weekend just gone ๐Ÿ™‚ xo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *