THAT MONDAY POST #1

I have this almost obsession with spending all weekend thinking about how I’m going to make all these major life changes every Monday. It’s like Monday each week signifies a new start to me, but it’s also an excuse not to do something the week before. “Oh I’ll do it on Monday” or “I’ll go next Monday” is becoming a more and more frequent catchphrase for me, and yet in the end I spend the whole week binge watching Orange is the New Black, eating chocolate and wondering why I’m not a millionaire yet, whilst simultaneously not doing any of the things I swore to myself that I would do.

SO, that said, this Monday I really am going to make changes! This post is now going to become a weekly thing, as I know I market this blog as ‘Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle’ yet I don’t really post much in the way of lifestyle at the moment, so I’m now going to set out three things that I want to achieve in the week ahead, which I will then talk about in my Sunday Roundup (also a new thing. I’m all about the new right now).

So, without further ado:

1. This week, I will actually film my next YouTube video, and do it on my camera rather than my laptop (which I am aware I have been promising for far too long).
  2. Enjoy my first night out anxiety free.
  3. Do some photography that isn’t blog related.

Lets see how I get on eh?!

Do you think of Monday’s as a fresh start each week? What are you looking to achieve this week?

Lucy-J xo

1. Anita
    September 8, 2014 / 8:53 pm

i do think mondays are fresh starts! i think my goal for this week is just to get through it seeing as i have an assessment on friday haha but other than that, it's it! hope your week is treating you well :)http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

September 8, 2014 / 9:36 pm

I'm glad someone else thinks the same! My week has got off to a really good start thank you, and I hope that your assessment goes well! xo

2. Emily Aranha
    September 9, 2014 / 8:01 pm

I love this post! I find myself in the same situation, always waiting for Monday to roll back around. I wish you luck!xx E∆LietoDie

September 10, 2014 / 9:43 pm

Thank you so much! xo

3. Cat
    September 9, 2014 / 11:50 pm

This is such a good idea! I completely relate to number two as I have really bad anxiety on nights out as well, hope you enjoy the night and the rest of your week :)Also love the notebook haha, Pugs are my favourite!CatPercy and Prunella

September 10, 2014 / 9:43 pm

Thank you! Although it's now half way through the week and I'm yet to achieve any of them :') Oh well, it's the thought that counts right?!I love Pugs too! I can't wait to get one of my own when I get my own place, unfortunately my two little dogs don't want another friend to play with so I have to wait 🙁 xo

4. steinhard
    September 13, 2014 / 12:43 pm

Wish you good luck, Hope you will get a lot of anxiety free nights 🙂