SATURDAY SELECTION 10.0

Cheap Monday

At the moment, I’m favouring comfort over anything. Slouch fits, warm sweaters, comfy trainers and jeans seem to be the order of the day, and I don’t know if this is just because my life has become crazily hectic of late, or just because winter is coming *cough*i’mastarkatheart*cough* and I’m going into hibernation state, but either way I think my comfort obsession is here to stay. So much so in fact that I bought a pair of novelty pug slippers today that I don’t plan on taking off. Ever.

I have also decided that I’m giving up even trying to really inject my wardrobe with any colour that isn’t black, white or various shades of grey. It just doesn’t work, although I’ve tried to liven up this outfit slightly with the burgundy backpack from Topshop.

Is anyone else preparing to hibernate through the winter months, or is it just me?

Lucy-J xo

Cheap Monday sweatshirt, $73 / J Brand jeans, $335 / Nike shoes, $115 / Topshop drawstring backpack / NARS Cosmetics travel bag, $30 / NARS Cosmetics nail polish

1. Carmen Varner
    September 6, 2014 / 9:54 pm

That NARS color is sexy as hell. I want it! California doesn't get much of a winter, so hibernation isn't necessary. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

September 6, 2014 / 11:28 pm

Isn't it just?! I'm going to have to get my hands on it asap, as well as the Nikes! Ahh I'm jealous, I love the winter but it's been freezing in my little corner of the UK since mid-August now which is no fun! xo

2. Amber Callender
    September 7, 2014 / 9:12 am

My whole wardrobe seems to go black and white in the winter too! I love those nikes, they're super cute xcultkid.blogspot.com

September 7, 2014 / 3:08 pm

I genuinely think I don't have one splash of colour in there at the moment! Every time I go shopping I try and encourage myself to buy something colourful but I'm always drawn to the black and white! They're amazing! Apparently they're nigh on impossible to get hold of at the moment though, so I'm just sitting here biding my time until the hype on them dies down a little and then I'm gonna swoop in and bag myself a pair :p xo

September 7, 2014 / 3:09 pm

Isn't it fab?! I'm really loving Cheap Monday at the moment, I think their pieces are slowly taking over my wardrobe xo

3. Marieke S
    September 7, 2014 / 1:14 pm

A cool outfit ! 🙂 withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

September 7, 2014 / 3:10 pm

Thank you lovely! xo

4. Anonymous
    September 9, 2014 / 4:13 pm

Love the trainers!xhttp://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

September 9, 2014 / 9:11 pm

Me too! I need them in my life! xo