So today I thought I’d do something a little different. I had this whole blog post planned based on my trip to Manchester yesterday with my best friend, only we never ended up going because I was ill so I’ve had to improvise.
I don’t know about you guys but I always carry round so much junk in my bag, and I am the nosiest person ever so finding out what other people carry round in theirs just interests me so much! So, I figured I’d show you guys everything that I’ve had in my bag recently!
Not so exciting when you look at it huh?
I literally couldn’t leave the house without any of it though. I’ll start from the bottom left corner and go round explaining what everything is (although I’m sure most items actually speak for themselves!
1.Ok so first off, I refuse to go anywhere without my headphones. Music is a major part of my life and I am constantly using it as a form of escape from everyday reality. At the moment I am loving Andy Jordan’s EP ‘Geography’ and The 1975’s self titled debut album which I’ve literally had on repeat for the last year. I’m not joking.
2.Next up is my current book ‘A Gift to Remember’ by Melissa Hill. I don’t usually read particularly girly books, however it’s summer and I fancied a light hearted read. I will never leave the house without a book in my bag, I read constantly it’s one of my favourite things in the world.
3. My phone. It’s forever on my person and usually no more than a few centimeters away from me. I’m so attached to it it’s actually ridiculous. I think I have genuine problems, especially as I have virtually no social life so really nobody is going to be messaging me…
4. Hand Sanitizer. Yes, I am one of those people. I constantly use this, I refuse to eat anything without having either washed my hands or practically bathe in this stuff since I got poorly a few years ago from not bothering when I was out. I’m pretty OCD about it actually and 99% of my bags stink of the stuff.
5. My Moleskine. I am currently in the process of writing my first novel, I’m big into literature as I mentioned above, but not just reading it. I write all the time, so I carry this little book around with me so that I can jot down anything that pops into my brain. I always end up having my best ideas while I’m driving though, and so far I haven’t found a way of being able to drive and make notes at the same time which is a little frustrating. I think it would feel like I’d lost a limb if this went missing though.
6. My Instax camera is absolutely my number 1 buy of the year so far. It’s so perfect I can’t even cope. I literally take it everywhere because I was determined this year to create as many memories as possible as last year wasn’t a good year for me, and I literally had no memories or photos to look through at the end! So far I have a nice box under my bed slowly filling up with pictures and I love sifting through it and smiling at the memories.
7. My purse I guess is quite important – I certainly wouldn’t get far without it. It’s mainly filled with receipts though, I’m one of these annoying people who never carries cash, ever.
So that’s about it! I hope you enjoyed seeing the (not particularly exciting) contents of my bag. As always, if you have any comments please leave them below!